Export of data is something that is important to many. For this we offer a function in the menu named "Export. With this you can export a file of your trips as either CSV, PDF or EXCEL file based on a given date interval. You can create and export your reports from both browser via our website or via the Mileage Book app.
To export via Website
To create and export your reports, please follow the steps below.
- Sign in to the Mileage Book homepage
- Choose Export in the left side menu
- If you have more than one car in Mileage Book, choose which one
- Choose the date interval
- Choose either Business, Private, or both for trip type
- Now you choose in which file format you want your report
- Finally, click Export to generate the file and download it to your computer's download folder.
Export via app
Mileage Book applies your phone's default setting for email program to send the trip report. It is therefore important that there is a email account attached to your phone.
How to create a report and send it via email