If you are in the situation that your iBeacon does not work or cannot be connected to your phone, then there is probably something wrong with the signal between your phone and iBeacon. To solve this, please follow these steps:
- Have you turned on Bluetooth on your phone?
- Check if your iBeacon is connected to your phone
1. Open the Mileage Book app
2. Choose Settings
3. Choose Automatic start/stop
4. Check if it says Connected below the iBeacon picture
- Is your iBeacon visible?
- Restart the Mileage Book app
- Restart your phone
If none of the above solves the issue, please contact our support department at:
Phone: +45 70 25 11 00
Note. The automatic start/stop feature is temporarily only available on iPhone/iPad and android devices. The iBeacon must be received directly from Mileage Book and not a third party.