If you are in the situation that your iBeacon does not work, there is probably something wrong with the signal between your phone and iBeacon or your location permissions to Mileage Book issen't set to "always" in your phones settings
To solve this, please follow these steps:
- First check if your location permission is set to "Always"
- Go to Settings
- Continue to Privacy
- Select Location Services
- Find Mileage Book and change it to Always
- Check if your iBeacon is connected to your phone
1. Open the Mileage Book app
2. Choose Settings
3. Choose Automatic start/stop
4. Check if it says Connected below the iBeacon picture
- Is your iBeacon visible?
- Restart the Mileage Book app
- Restart your phone
If none of the above solves the issue, please contact our support department at:
Phone: +45 70 25 11 00
Note. The automatic start/stop feature is available on both iPhone/iPad and Android devices, BUT it's only iPhone users that can use the Mileage Book iBeacon. The Mileage Book app can only use iBeacons from Mileage Book and not from any third party providers.