To integrate Mileage Book with Danløn, please follow these steps:
1. Sign in to the Mileage Book website
2. Go to System Setup
3. Choose Integration
4.On this page, choose Danløn
5. Pick a start-date for when you wish to start the integration with Danløn
(Trips before that date, cannot be transferred to Danløn)
6. Pick an integration type CSV or API
Selecting CSV - proceed to section 7
Selecting API - proceed to section 8
7. Click Connect, and you Mileage Book account is now connected with Danløn
You now have the option to go to the tap Transfer and from here you have the option to transfer your mileage allowance directly to Danloen
8. Log in to your Danløn account on there web page
9. Select Company
(Note: It is important that "Third party acces" is ticked off)
10. Pick Third party acces
11. Copy the API key and paste it into the access key in Mileage Book
12. Click Test Connection to check if the integration can be established.
13. If the above succeed, click Connect
Your API integration to Danløn is now established
If you also want to pay out expenses along with the salary payment, simply follow these steps:
1. Log in to https://www.mileagebook.com/en/
2. Choose System setup.
3. Choose Reciept parameters.
4. Check the box Include expense reports in payroll
Now your company expenses will automatically be transferred alongside your salary.