Mileage Book integrateswith the accounting system Dinero, which means that Mileage Book and Dinero can transfer data between each other. When you complete a mileage log, the financial transactions are automatically transferred to Dinero.
The integration is set up as follows:
Connect Mileage Book and Dinero.
- Log in at Dinero
- Select Settings
- Select API
- Click the button New API-key
- Enter Mileage Book in the description
- Click Create API-Key
- Save your API key. You will need it on the Mileage Book website.
- Log in at Mileage Book website
- Select Settings
- Select Integration
- Under integration settings, select Dinero as your accounting system
- Select the date from which mileage allowance should be registered in Dinero
- Put a check mark next to send email and you will receive the transferred mileage log per e-mail.
Under Dinero insert your Dinero API key, as well as your Dinero Company ID, which can be found on Dinero's website. Afterwards press Load accounts. Depending on the number of accounts and your Internet connection, this may take a few minutes.
Select the account kørsel i egen bil (kilometergodtgørelse) under mileage account. This is the debit account in the cashbook journal.
Under bank account, select the account to be credited if you want to post to the payment immediately, for example Bank.
Under Equity account, select the account to be credited if you want to post for later payment, for example Personaletilgodehavende.
The setup of Dinero integration is completed.
Transfer of mileage allowance
- You can transfer your mileage allowance directly in Dinero either for payout now or for later payout. The transferred amount is an accumulation of compensation amounts for all trips not previously posted until the chosen date.
- From the Mileage Book app you transfer to Dinero under Export�. Here you select the To date and press either Transfer for payout now or Transfer for later payout. Then press OK to verify the posting. Your mileage allowance is now transferred to Dinero and you have received an email with your mileage log.
- From the Mileage Book website, you can post to Dinero under Transfer. Select the To date, which will include all the trips you have driven, which have not yet been transferred, up to the entered date.
- The Voucher date is the desired date, which will appear on the voucher.
- You can either choose Post for payout now or Post for later payout.
Your mileage allowance is now posted in Dinero and you have received an email with your mileage log. In the list, you can now see the transaction.
- Your mileage log is locked for editing once it has been transferred to Dinero.
- The posted mileage allowance is now visible under Kassekladde� in Dinero.
Sole proprietorships cannot pay mileage allowance to themselves, but instead receive mileage allowance as a deduction. These companies do not have the option to set up Bank Account to Bank, but they must set the Bank Account to the same as the Equity account.