Places allows you to create specific places which are remembered by the Mileage Book account. For example, you can create your home and workplace in Places. The Mileage Book app will then remember these locations and when you are at or near the created location, the Mileage Book app will register as if you were at the address itself.
The feature is also ideal in relation to the 60-day rule as it ensures that you are always at the address of the workplace, thus ensuring a valid count of visits to your workplace.
These places will be available even if you are not connected to the internet.
To set up this feature, please follow these steps.
- Open your Mileage Book app and go to Settings
- Select Places and press the + character in the top right side
- Type the name of the place you want to
- Then enter the address of the place you want to add
- When you have selected an address you want to add, adjust the radius to your liking
(The radius is used for your phone to know when you're at the address. When you're in the radius, your phone will detect that you're at the address.)
- Now press the arrow < back
You have now added a place that will be remembered in your app.