With the Mileage Book integration to the e-conomic project module, you can register the driven distance, as well as start and end addresses directly to your projects.
The integration is set up as follows:
Connect Mileage Book with e-conomic.
- Sign in to the Mileage Book.
- Click on System setup
- Select e-conomic project
- Click Connect to e-conomic.
- Then you will be redirected to a page where you will be signed in to your e-conomic account. Click OK and enter your login information.
- You will now be asked if you want to add Mileage Book to your e-conomic account. Click ''Add app''.
You will now be directed back to the Mileage Books website.
- Then click on Load projects.
Your integration has now been set up.
If you experience problems with the integration process, please contact the Mileage Books support department.
Article is closed for comments.