Approval Stage via Mileage Book website
1. Sign into the Mileage Book website.
2. Select Mileage Log
3. Select Approval of mileage logs.
4. Select an employee from the list if necessary
- You can view all your employee's trips, by clicking on the plus icon (+) on the left of the employee list.
- If you select a trip, you will be able to see all the information about this trip.
- To the left of the list you will find a map icon. If your trip is registered via GPS, you can click the map icon, to see the trip on a map.
- The yellow warning triangle means that the distance has den edited frem the original distance - More about that in the Approval overview article
5. Now press either Approve/Reject.
- If you choose to reject an mileage log, you will be asked to write a reason for why you've rejected the specific log.
- In both cases, the employee will receive an e-mail in which either the approved or rejected mileage log is attached.
The approved mileage logs has now been sent to the accounting department, and as a manager you won't have to do anything else.