Approval Stage via Mileage Book website
1. Sign into the Mileage Book website.
2. Select Logs
3. Select Approval
4. Select an employee from the list if necessary
- You can view all your employee's trips, by clicking on the plus icon (+) on the left of the employee list.
- If you select a trip, you will be able to see all the information about this trip.
- To the left of the list you will find a map icon. If your trip is registered via GPS, you can click the map icon, to see the trip on a map.
- The yellow warning triangle means that the distance has den edited frem the original distance - More about that in the Approval overview article
5. Now press either Approve/Reject.
- If you choose to reject an mileage log, you will be asked to write a reason for why you've rejected the specific log.
- In both cases, the employee will receive an e-mail in which either the approved or rejected mileage log is attached.
The approved mileage logs has now been sent to the accounting department, and as a manager you won't have to do anything else.