As an administrator, you are able to export the employees' approved mileage reports to a CSV file which is customized to the preferred payroll system. You can then import the file to the payroll system.
n this article will you learn, how to export an approved mileage report, so it is ready to be imported into your payroll system.
Just follow the steps below.
- Sign in to your account on www.mileagebook.com
- Select Mileage logs in the top menu.
- Select Approved mileage logs.
- Here you have the opportunity to export your approved mileage logs, by clicking "Create payroll file".
NOTE: In the date field, you have the option to choose which approved Mileage reports there must be included in the payroll file and the date cuts at the approval date for the Mileage report.
- The exported file can now be imported in to your payroll system.