If you are missing a battery, simply contact us at email@example.com or call +45 70 25 11 00 and we will send a new battery free og charge immediately. The battery used is double CR2477.
How to disassemble your IBeacon
Use a flat screwdriver to remove the back of the case. Insert the screwdriver into the side right next to where there is only one marking (a hard plastic card will also do the trick). Tilt it gently and the little plastic tab will release.
How to assemble your IBeacon
Once you have disassembled your IBeacon, you must insert the new batteries as follows:
1. The chip is slid onto the battery. The dotted side must face up. The smooth side with text on it, must face downwards.
2. Place batteries with the chip around in the bottom of the black plastic holder. It can only turn one way so you can't put it in the wrong way.
3. Place the small foil over the chip.
4. Carefully place the black top on it without pressing it down.
5. Turn it around and now let the top slide into the side where there are two markings to hold it in place. Keep going until they can't go in any further and then gently press down until you hear a "click" and the single plastic tab on the opposite side has snapped into place.
6. Finally, you just need to connect to your account and your app again.
7. Finish by refreshing the syncronization between your device and your account. In your app, click More > Settings > Server > Syncronize. Your iBeacon is now ready to record your driving for two more years.
If you have any questions, please contact support at firstname.lastname@example.org or on tel. 70 25 11 00