To integrate Mileage Book with Danløn, all you have to do is to follow the steps below:
1. Log in to the Mileage Book website
2. Select System Setup
3. Select Danløn
4. Select integration type CSV file or API
- If CSV is selected proceed to item 5
- If the API is selected, proceed to step 6
5. Click Connect and the account will automatically be linked to Danløn's accounts
It is now possible to go to the Transfer tab and pull out a CSV file that can be imported to Danløn
6. Log in to Danløn's website
7. Select Business
8. Select Third Party Access
9. Select Mileage Book from the list of integrations and press "Create"
10. Copy the API key and paste it into the access key field in the Mileage Book
11. Press Test Connection and you will now get a message about the API key working
Your API integration to Danløn has now been set up
(Note: It is important that employee numbers match from Mileage Book to Danløn)
In the Mileage Book integration with Danløn you also have the opportunity to add several of the company's departments Danløn accounts - This is done as follows:
1. Press Add
2. Choose which department Danløn account you want to add
3. Open the department's Danløn account
4. Select Business
5. Select Third Party Access
6. Select Mileage Book from the list of integrations and press "Create"
7. Copy the API key and paste it into the API-Key box in the Mileage Book
8. Press Test Connection to check if integration can be established
9. Press Save
You have now added a departments Danløn account to your Mileage Book account.
To transfer your payroll files to Danløn, do the following:
1. Select Mileage log
2. Select Approved mileage logs
3. Specify the date for how many accounts the payroll should contain (The date you specify Include all accounts approved by this date)
4. Then press "Transfer to Danløn"
5. The transfer can be found in Danløn by choosing Salary Calculation -> Third Party Data
If you also want to pay out expenses along with the salary payment, simply follow these steps:
1. Log in to https://www.mileagebook.com/en/
2. Choose System setup.
3. Choose Reciept parameters.
4. Check the box Include expense reports in payroll
Now your company expenses will automatically be transferred alongside your salary.