The Places feature allows you to create specific locations that are remembered by the Mileage Book app. For example, you can create your home and workplace under Places. Mileage Book will then remember these locations and when you are at or near the place created, Mileage Book will record it as if you were at the address itself.
The function is also ideal compared to the 60-day rule, as it ensures that you are always at the company's address, thereby ensuring the function a valid count of visits to your workplace.
These sites will be accessible even if you have no internet connection.
To set up this feature, please follow these steps.
- Open the Mileage Book app
- Select Settings
- Select Places
- Type in the name of the place you will create
- Then type the whole address on the Place
- After the address has been found, you can adjust the radius in witch the Place should cover
- Press the back arrow < to finish
You have now created a Place that Mileage Book will remember.
Article is closed for comments.