To integrate Mileage Book with Zenegy, you will simply have to follow these steps.
1. Log in to www.mileagebook.com
2. Choose System setup.
3. Choose Integration.
4. Choose Zenegy.
5. Press Connect
6. Log into your Zenegy account.
7. Press Validate access at the bottom of the screen.
8. Specify your starting date for the integration. This will indicate when Mileage Book will start transferring your trips to Zenegy.
9. Specify whether expenses and trips need to be transferred collectively or seperately, and which salary type your expenses and taxed trips needs to be accounted as.
The wage code has to be specified in Zenegy under My company and Supplement rates. If no wage code has been specified for either expenses nor trips; Mileage Book will automatically add a new wage code in Zenegy according to the numbers written in the boxes Expense wage code and Taxable trip wage code.
If you check the box called Transfer expense collected and Transfer trips collected, all of your expenses and trips will be transferred and stored as a single file in Zenegy. However if you choose not to, you will see every expense and every trip transferred seperately.
10. When your Zenegy account has been set up, you will also have been assigned an employee number. This number needs to be inserted into Mileage Book in User setup and User profile.
Your API integration between Mileage Book and Zenegy is now good to go.
Article is closed for comments.