- Log in to https://www.mileagebook.com/en/
- Choose System Setup
- Choose e-conomic
- Press "Connect to e-conomic
- You will now be transferred to e-conomics website, where you will need to log in.
- Press "Add App"
- Press "Load accounts"
- Now you must choose the right Expense account and Cashbook
If you want to use individualized creditors instead of a regular Cashbook jump to step 10.
- After this you are ready to set up the expense types, which can be found under "System Setup" and "Expense Types". Here you need to choose the pencil icon on the rightand fill out the Art.
- To set up creditors press System Setup and Employees. Press the pencil icon to the right of an employeeand fill out the box named "Creditor".
Your integration between Mileage Books expense handling and e-conomic has now been set up.