This guide shows you how to create a connection between Mileage Book and Fortnox.
You can find the integration on our website by pressing System Setup --> Integration --> Fortnox ERP.
1. Press the 'Connect'-button.
2. Log in to your Fortnox account.
3. Press 'Godkänn behörighet'.
4. You will now be sent back to Mileage Book. Press 'Load accounts'.
5. Select the correct accounts from the drop-down menu. These accounts are pulled from your own Fortnox account.
6. You are now connected to Fortnox.
Send your trips and expenses to Fortnox
To send your trips and expenses to Fortnox, please move to the tab 'Transfer to Fortnox'.
Select a 'To date' and a 'Voucher date'.
You can either press on 'Transfer to payout now' or 'Transfer for later payout'.
'Transfer to payout now' uses your 'Bank account' and 'Transfer for later payout' uses your 'Equity account'.
Include expenses when transferring to Fortnox
The following setting has to be enabled, if you wish to include expenses when transferring to Fortnox:
To enable this setting, please go to System Setup --> Receipt parameters.
Article is closed for comments.