The manager of the company can approve the employees' mileage logs through the Mileage Book Approval app.
How the app works
- When an employee has submitted his mileage log for approval, the manager will receive a notification on his phone, from the Mileage Book Approval app, indicating that there is a mileage log awaiting approval.
- From the Mileage Book Approval app, you can now access your employee's complete mileage log. Additionally, from the iPhone version of the app, you can see the trips on a map. The manager can either approve or reject the mileage log.
- If a mileage log is rejected, the manager must add a comment whether the mileage account is rejected or approved, the employee will receive an e-mail about this, where the mileage log is attached as a PDF file.
Download and install the Mileage Book Approval App
iPhone / iPad
- Open the Google Play store app.
- Type in the search box ''Mileage Book Approval''.
- Select the app ''Mileage Book Approval'' and press ''Download''.
- Once the app is downloaded to the phone, you can sign into the app by entering your email address and password. (The same as your regular Mileage Book account)