Automatic transfer and post of expenses
All approved outlays are automatically transferred to the selected cash journal. This happens every 2 hours.
Example from e-conomic:
Manual transfer and post of mileage logs
You can post your mileage logs allowance directly in your accounting program either for payment now or for later payment. The posted amount is an accumulation of the reimbursement amounts for all trips up to the selected date, i.e. trips that have not previously been posted.
Once logged in to your account via our website, you can find "Transfer to ... " in the menu.
- First, you must select the date on which all the trips you have driven but still not transfered, that should be included and transfered up to the entered date.
- The voucher date is the desired date that will appear on the voucher.
- Choose either post for payment now or post for later payment.
Your mileage allowance is now transfered and you have received an e-mail with your mileage account.
From the log book app, you post to to your chosen integration under the menu item Export once it has been setup.
- Here you first select the to date
- Choose either Post for Payout Now or Post for Payout Later.
- Then press ok to verify the posting. Your mileage allowance is now transfered and you have received an e-mail with your mileage account.