Predefined purposes can be activated if you do not want to manually enter the purposes for your trips. When enabled, administrators can activate and create the predefined purposes.
Simply follow these steps.
- Log in at www.mileagebook.dk
- Select System setup
- Select Purpose Parameters
- Once on the Purpose Parameters page, you must enable the predefined purposes and add the desired purpose.
- To add a predefined purpose, click Add
- Enter the name of the purpose and select whether the purpose requires the note field or ID field to be filled in.
For example, the ID field may be a project or file number to be filled in/selected.
After a purpose has been established, you will be able to connect the purpose of the registered tours. This can be done on both GPS-registered trips and manually entered trips.